(TD2) Senior SQL Data Developer
Cheshire | £50,000.00 - 60,000.00 Per Annum
SQL Developer required for an Software Solution Provider, based near Crewe, paying up to £55K + Flexible Working and Benefits
This is a new hire for the business in order to work closely with other technical teams as well as 3rd party businesses in improving data utilisation. This is a business that provides various software solutions based on client data – therefore this is a key role for both current and future offerings.
The company are in the initial stages of developing a second version of their App that gathers telemetry data using GPS, accelerometer and gyroscope to produce management and savings reports for businesses.
The key focuses of this role include SQL data development, integrity and future strategy (alongside the existing Data Manager) as well as moving away from a reliance on 3rd party services and eventually bringing this in-house.
Technologies and experience required in role
· Strong knowledge of SQL Server, SQL and Stored Procedures
· Strong Analysis experience with tools such as SQL Profiler
· Strong understanding of API Data integration
· SSRS would be useful however not required
Additional skills required for this role:
· Strong experience with C# (Not for Web or Software Development – this is for API and GUI work)
· Experience with APIs would be an advantage
· Experience with Azure Data Factory is also a nice to have – (Hence the C# and API experience)
· Previous experience of Power BI / Business Objects – nice to have
This is a business that continues to do well and has a track record of adapting and pivoting as market expectations change, and it is a testament to them that they continue to grow and perform well in this market.
They have a very mature approach to work where you can work remotely a large proportion of the time as long as you can commit to some office-time in order to work with your peers – I’m happy to discuss the various options that could work for you.
To find out more, please click Apply and we will be in touch!