(TD8) Data Scientist
Cheshire | £35,000.00 - 50,000.00 Per Annum
Data Scientist needed for a Software Solution Provider based near Crewe!
Join a forward thinking company as they look to expand their products in e-mobility by connecting business, industry and government to help transport, companies and people prepare for the future.
This is a new hire for the business therefore we’re looking for a Senior Data Scientist who is keen to share their own ideas, implement their own strategies and use their existing knowledge to enrich the team.
- Knowledge of SQL and Power BI (or similar BI tools) needed.
- Hybrid working
- Competitive salary, based on experience
Help enhance existing areas of the business:
- Optimising data from telematics & driver behaviour to fuel card transactions & expenses
- Support your clients in their journey to becoming a data-driven organization, ensuring they gain true value.
Areas for exploration:
- Providing real insight into how organizations can make the change to Electric in a cost-effective and practical way
- Using new data sets such as connected car data to be able to identify high-risk drivers and predict when vehicles are likely to require maintenance
Use the latest technology and tool kits in a modern and innovative team as you work closely with other technical teams and well as 3rd party businesses.
This is a business that continues to do well and has a track record of adapting and pivoting as market expectations change, and it is a testament to them that they continue to grow and perform well in this market.
They have a very mature approach to work where you can work remotely a large proportion of the time as long as you can commit to some office-time in order to work with your peers – I’m happy to discuss the various options that could work for you.
To find out more please click APPLY and I’ll be happy to help!