Digital Solutions Architect
London, City | £85000-95000 + bonus + excellent bens
A Digital Solutions Architect is required to join a newly created, in-house development team within the largest retail network and financial services chain in the UK. Based in London, the Digital Solutions Architect will report into the CIO and will be part of an exciting present to shape a super bright future.
The Digital Solutions Architect will be part of the digital revolution within this organisation and will lead on aligning IT to meet the radically changing customer requirements when buying and managing financial products and services. This new digital platform will facilitate a single customer experience and enhance their needs and expectations to make life easier for them.
As the Digital Solutions Architect you will lead preparation of the digital technology blueprint, supporting technical documentation and technology roadmap, as part of the digital transformation strategy and implementation projects. This will include leading technology sourcing and selection activities on digital transformation programmes; driving and overseeing architectural solutions and activities, proposed and executed by third party suppliers; acting as a FS&T technology design authority on digital transformation programmes; and playing a lead role in supporting business projects as a as a technology subject matter expert.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in leading the implementation of digital architecture solutions for blue-chip organisations; identifying, architecting and implementing contemporary digital technology solutions in support of digital transformation initiatives. You will also need to be:
• An experienced solution architect / digital CTO, able to help assess our current digital technology maturity, identify gaps and shape a comprehensive, end-to-end digital blueprint and technology roadmap
• Able to gain trust and act as a trusted adviser by senior management with credibility developed through a track record of creating successful technology solutions that support organisational strategic vision and goals
• Able to bring to bear extensive knowledge of architectural patterns, technology components, vendor solutions and emerging technology trends on digital solution development in one or more industries.
• Technically credible with experience of layered architecture, microservices, API driven approached, enterprise mobile, mobile stack development, big data, machine learning or artificial intelligence technologies
• Expertise in architecting digital and multi-channel technology solutions, covering all layers of the technology stack, from presentation through to physical infrastructure
• Experienced in working with senior client executives at board level and grass-roots developers to get programmes over the line (i.e. both advisory and delivery role capable)
If you are a respected technical design authority for digital transformation initiatives (particularly in Financial Services), practiced at managing technology issues and risks, able to deliver a responsive, reliable, manageable and secure technology solution then Apply now!