(TD6) Analytics Engineer
£50,000.00 - 65,000.00 Per Annum
Join a modern, technology-driven company and help build the future of e-commerce.
Be involved in the acquisition and growth of up and coming e-commerce apps and build impactful data products in a diverse and inclusive environment.
- Enjoy the benefits of Flexible, Remote working
- Salary range of £50K - £65K depending on experience.
About the role:
- Work with an internal scale up tool to produce insights and make strategic decisions based on data from the e-commerce apps
- Work closely with the tech team to establish a robust and reliable events data stream to Snowflake
- Produce dashboards and reports for the management team
- Perform complex data analysis using SQL
- Create visualisations using BI tools
- Experience with SQL and dbt
- Experience with data warehouses: Snowflake/Redshift/Bigquery/Databricks
- Experience with BI and data visualization tools
- Familiarity with software engineering, DevOps tools and best practices
- Experience with Python (or R)
This is a great opportunity to join an established, employee-centric company and propel your career to the next level.
To find out more please click APPLY and we will be in touch with more details!