(LT8) PHP Engineer Manager
£60,000.00 - 85,000.00 Per Annum
This is a tech-forward company that finds and improves e-commerce apps. They will look after a range of businesses and help them develop and expand via applications. They help expand brands in order to assist customers to enjoy experiences that they love. They are supported by substantial investors. 100% remote. Up to 85k.
What you need:
- Experience with PHP, ideally Laravel 6+
- Experience with React
- Experience with cloud platforms (AWS preferred)
- You want to enter into management by mentoring a junior engineer
- You are a great communicator
You will directly report to the CTO and land in an amazingly open, fun and chill environment. You will mostly help with:
- Prioritise work for you and your team
- Write great code and set up best practices like CI/CD pipelines and TDD
- Work with our amazing support team and help with escalated tickets
- Set up an amazing engineering culture in the company.
It's preferred if you have previous experience with Shopify, Docker and automated email marketing platforms, but we can onboard you on these if you don't.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive compensation
- You can work from anywhere, we're full remote!
- Full time employees get an O'Reilly account to foster growth and self improvement
- Many more great benefits!