Chief Technology Officer
Remote | £110k to 140k plus shares
Chief Technology Officer – Start up - Remote
This start up client are looking for a Chief Technology Officer who can help build and scale the technology, product and business.
This SaaS product is at MVP stage and the market they operate in has been extremely receptive to their product. They have already built a client list of recognised household names achieving 100% year on year growth.
As the CTO you will sit on the board working with the CEO and COO to accelerate the growth of the business via technology and continued development of the product putting the customer at the heart of the journey.
As CTO you will be accountable for building and leading the software engineering team, technical strategy & roadmaps, developing the product, managing the budget. You will also need to maintain the stability and security of the of the product, hosting and internal technology of the company.
As the CTO you will have most likely come from a software engineering background yourself and then worked in a senior leadership or a CTO position previously.
You will need to demonstrate as much of the following experience as possible:
· Previous experience in a CTO or similar leadership role
· Experience and confidence to define and execute a product and technical vision
· Excellent knowledge of software architecture, design, testing and infrastructure
· Working knowledge of IaaS/PaaS management (e.g., AWS)
· Understanding of budgets and business planning
· Built and developed software engineering teams.
· Exposure to pipelines and automation
· A good awareness of information security practices
· High aptitude for problem-solving
This advert is a snapshot of the role. For a more detailed brief, information about the client and a confidential conversation around your career – Apply now!