(RK130) Lead DevOps Engineer
£70,000.00 - 80,000.00 Per Annum (Plus Benefits and Flex Working)
Lead DevOps Engineer required for a growing Fintech Business based in Manchester, paying up to circa £75K / £80K + Benefits
As Lead DevOps Engineer you will be driving the team and technical direction; setting up development environments and core DevOps fundamentals.
We are ideally looking for someone who is happy to work in the office up to 3 days a week as this is a close working, collaborative team and are therefore looking to keep the team together rather than working fully remotely.
This is a business with strong infrastructure in place however are very much looking for your ideas on how to implement this better and more efficiently – this is very much a hands-on role in order to build these environments and approach for the business.
Your core experience will closely match the following environments:
· Strong experience in Linux Environments
· Strong experience in Docker and Kubernetes
· Solid Cloud experience, ideally in Azure although AWS is also an advantage
· Powershell, Shell and Bash scripting
· Admin and Performance tuning in SQL Server, DNS, RabbitMQ
· CI/CD tools such as Azure DevOps / VSTS
· Automation Frameworks such as Ansible, Terraform, Puppet, Chef
To find out more please click Apply and we will be in touch