(RR69) Chief Technology Officer
Berkshire | £0.00 Per Annum
Chief Technology officer required for this newly created role. As the Chief Technology Officer, you will define & deliver the clients strategic approach to ensure they can deliver their overall business strategy and continue to grow the business in a highly competitive market.
As CTO you should leverage information technology, digitalisation and data management to make a real and financially measurable and tangible impact on the business: revenue growth, margin improvements and employee engagement.
Reporting to the CEO you will define, own and deliver the Technology and Data strategy, actively contributing to overall business strategy. You will create the IT strategy to meet B2B and B2C customer acquisition through ecommerce technology.
As the CTO you provide leadership and strategic planning in technology solution development, prioritising technology initiatives and coordinating the evaluation, development and integration of future technologies into products and services.
You will build a high performing team, lead the design, development and execution of solutions & platforms whilst further developing the analytics systems.
Innovation in this role will be key and you should build manage and continue to grow an internal and external digital innovation ecosystem, tapping into competencies across and beyond the organisation, in an external partner network, to apply digital technologies to the business.
Ideally you will have significant experience in the following:
· Experienced in creating an integrated technology solution for ecommerce businesses end to end.
· Successful development and delivery of IT Digital strategy
· Successful development and delivery of Data Strategy
· Significant stakeholder engagement & management at C Suite level
· Leading the E2E life cycle of software solutions
· Lead multiple technology and new product development projects utilising cutting edge technology.
· A proven track record of using data to create and execute business strategy.
· Prior experience of developing and leading high performing teams.
· Prior experience in mergers and acquisitions is desirable.
For more information on this role organisation and future opportunity along with a confidential discussion around your career & CV – Apply Now.