(RR64) Head of IT Service Delivery
£70,000.00 - 80,000.00 Per Annum (17.5% bonus, 5.4k car, excellent pension + bens)
Head of IT Service Delivery – Exclusive Role.
Head of IT Service Delivery required for a growing financial services organisation based in the South West. You will be accountable for the definition and delivery of the overall technology service strategy in alignment with business strategy and the operating model.
As Head of IT Service, you will be developing a new fit for purpose service from scratch, that has an element of legacy within it around a ticketing system. You will provide robust, scalable, services that will be supporting both internal and external customers.
You will sit in the IT Leadership team reporting to the CTO. You must be able to challenge the norm, bring leadership to this role, see the here and now, whilst developing long term strategy.
As Head of IT Service, you will consistently be engaged across the C suite population both in IT and the business, so should have experience of managing and leading on work with this level of stakeholder.
To be successful in this role you must have built scalable services before that have delivered successfully and have a collaborative leadership orientated style, be people focussed and come with transformational approach to your work.
You will need to be able to demonstrate as much of the following as possible:
· Successful service strategy, service design and implementation.
· Leading and developing people – day to day management, individual development, team development
· Managing positive relationships at a strategic and operational level with key stakeholders and 3rd party suppliers.
· Budget setting and management
· ITIL V3 upwards.
· Thought leadership.
· Raising the positive profile of service across the business
· Modernising and transforming, working within an agile product-oriented environment would be of particular interest.
· Delivery of external commercial services, particularly B2B technology services
This is a business that is in the 500 to 1000 people range and in the last 12 months has hired 150 plus people and will be continuing to grow at that rate again this year.
It is currently going through as significant business and technology transformation and the opportunity to deliver something to be proud of that makes a difference for this organisation and its customer is substantial.
This advert is just a snapshot of the role, for a detailed job specification, information on the client and confidential discussion around you CV and Career – Apply now!