(RK114) Salesforce Engineer
£40,000.00 - 55,000.00 Per Annum (Plus Remote Working & Benefits)
Salesforce Engineer required for an expanding 2000 user business, with their main office in Preston. (Currently remote), paying up to £55K + Benefits and Flex Working
As Salesforce Engineer you will join an expanding small team (currently 7) working across 7 business units, using a single org.
You will be responsible for driving functionality, changes as well as further adoption of new users. They have been using Salesforce for approximately two years therefore there is still plenty of project work, adoption and future scope within this role to influence real change and efficiencies for Salesforce users.
This is a Salesforce Administrator role with elements of a Business Analyst role, working closely with the business and advising on decisions on both the new org and how to work with and complement legacy systems.
This is a great Salesforce Engineer role where you will also have the opportunity to hone your Project Management, Business and Leadership skills. For those looking to take on more responsibility this is a company that actively promotes internally and supports your career development.
*Please Note; this is a Fixed Term Contract until the end of December 2021*
Experience in the following, would be beneficial:
· Strong and proven experience as a Salesforce Administrator, covering Process Builder, Integration and multiple Salesforce Deployments
· Marketing, Sales and/or Service Cloud
· Salesforce Lightning
· Ability to work with multiple stakeholders across all levels and multiple locations, comfortable being business focused as well as technical
· Ideally experience across Data Import, Reports and Dashboard development would be good
· Any Design and Development experience would be great but certainly not mandatory
This is a solid career opportunity to build on your current Salesforce experience in a bigger business, with serious investment and plans for their Salesforce Org
To find out more please click Apply and we will be in touch