Managed Services Director required to work as Lead for this organisations Technology Managed Services practice. You will work on developing services that are repeatable and scalable for this organisation’s extensive client base, which includes household names through to SME’s.
You will be responsible for shaping the service that is currently delivered, making that service scalable externally and internally, alongside growing and developing your internal structure and people.
As the Managed Service Director, your aim will be to help organisations transform their Information Technology operations into additional sources of revenue by improving Information Technology service delivery, cost efficiency, and customer satisfaction. You will design and implement process strategies to address gaps in their cloud service delivery and service management proficiency.
As the Managed Service Director, you will support and collaborate with senior management on client facing business from a technology perspective, supporting on bids and proposals that are brought in via the consulting arm.
It is essential that you have thought leader-level abilities and can demonstrate experience of and the ability too; lead complex engagements involving personnel both on and off-shore, external vendors, and client teams, all whilst creating a positive environment by, successfully delivering engagements, monitoring organizational health, and driving thought leadership including the following areas:
- Leading large-scale initiatives emphasizing the strategy, design and development of Platform-as-a- Service, Software-as-a-Service cloud platforms that extend to private and public cloud deployment models
- Understanding of IT Strategy and Transformation pertaining to IT Service Management (ITSM) and ITIL v3 industry practices including IT infrastructure, architecture and operations; development and improvement of ITSM processes and functions; and ITSM-related tools and technology
- Experience and a Demonstration of an Understanding of the Risks and Advantages of Robust Execution of Application Managed Services and appropriate SLA’s
- Applying DevOps strategies, designs, implementations, and tools capabilities/functionalities
- Significant C-suite level experience, engagement and delivery.
- Understanding Agile SCRUM based project methodology
- Analysing the technology services as part of the creation of a solution package on public cloud offerings
- Strong, proven experience in one or multiple IT areas including but not limited to: IT Infrastructure, Hybrid Cloud environments, public cloud infrastructure, engineering and/or software architecture design and DevOps
There is significant opportunity within this role for personal, skills and career development.
For more information on this role, organisation and a confidential discussion around your career and CV please Apply.