Senior DevOps Engineer required for a high performing business in the UK paying up to £70,000 + benefits package. This will be a predominantly remote based role, required in the office only for occasional meet ups.
This is a well established business that are in a really exciting phase, looking to grow off the back of large equity investment which will provide a strong platform for career development. The business is aiming to create true SaaS products that are repeatable and scalable
You will join a brand new team of DevOps Engineers working on a mixture of greenfield and brownfield projects. The DevOps function is still in its early stages, with this roles focus being on CI/CD pipelines and release engineering. A strong interest in new and emerging technology trends is a must for this role as you will be spear-heading best practice and new ways of working such as automation technologies (Jenkins).
Essential technical skills required:
- CI/CD Pipelines and Release Engineering
- Cloud environments and technologies (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Extensive experience with containerisation technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Cloudform and/or Terraform experience
- Understanding of microservice architecture and cloud/software design patterns
- Understanding of Agile/Kanban/Scrum
Desirable technical skills:
- Scripting (Bash/Shell, Python)
To find out more please click Apply and I look forward to discussing this with you further