SAP Developer required for a large manufacturing business with offices based in Greater Manchester, pay is dependent on experience including strong bonus and benefits, including some remote working.
This role sees huge investment from the business in their on-going integration of SAP and bringing all legacy systems (C#, VB.Net, VB6) into the SAP ecosystem - manufacturing experience and modules would be extremely beneficial.
For this role you will ideally have the following key skills:
- A background of working for, or on-site at, a manufacturing business with SAP
- Some experience of SAP Modules including; SAP MII and/or SAP UI5
- Broad Software Development experience covering some of the following; VB6, VB.Net and C#; (these are the Windows systems moving to SAP)
- Strong experience in Oracle and SQL Server; (Migration to SQL Server)
- Experience of working with the business and stakeholders to provide the best solutions
- Understand the importance of documentation
This role is ideal for a Software Engineer and/or Software Developer with broad skills in C#, VB6, VB.Net WinForms Development, but with also some exposure to SAP, MII, UI5 and looking to build on these by working on a substantial project such as this.
Training and support will be given to build on your core foundations in SAP.
To find out more, please click Apply and we will be in touch