Director for Data and Analytics required to work within and help lead a rapidly growing 350 plus people financial services data and analytics business.
The role of a Director in Data and Analytics is for an experienced leader with a passion for data who brings a clear vision for how data can transform a business. The role requires hands on leadership to mentor the existing data analytics team and bring innovation to the end client base.
As trusted advisors to senior executives, you will and help lead the practice in assisting in maximising value from data assets to reduce risk, improve efficiency, ensure compliance, and identify and develop new business opportunities.
Transformation programme management and delivery will be a key part to this role as you will lead the delivery of significant transformation programmes for the end client base.
Alongside operational and delivery responsibilities in the role of Director for Data and Analytics one of the key focus within this role is to be market facing. Developing new and exploiting existing relationships through deep sector knowledge to further build the data business across the breadth of the Financial Services industry.
The Data and Analytics practice has market propositions including advanced analytics and machine learning; data strategy; Data governance & quality; data architecture & engineering; and regulatory data management.
You must have demonstrable experience in the following areas:
- Strong knowledge of Data and Analytics across the financial services industry sector. You should be an expert in this area.
- Substantial experience of working with or in the UK Financial Services industry, bringing both relationships and a proven delivery track record
- Excellence in transformation programme management
- Leading client delivery, including managing risk to the business and ensure the project team produce the required high standard of deliverables
- Planning, shaping and leading new data propositions to exploit opportunities in the market
- Building and maintaining C Suite level relationships
- Building and developing teams and skill development within those teams
- Any knowledge within the Cloud and Digital arena would be a bonus
There is a development path with this role to the next level so it offers immediate and significant opportunity along with real long term prospects.
This advert is just a snapshot of the position and there is a full role profile available and additional client detail.
For more information on this along with a confidential discussion around your current situation, CV and future career opportunity – Apply Now!