IT Infrastructure Engineer paying a salary range of £45,000-£50,000 required for a business based in Lancashire on an initial 12 month fixed term basis.
As the IT Infrastructure Engineer your role is to support the review of IT Infrastructure and develop strategies and plans to modernise current systems enabling the business to achieve its ambition of becoming a modern digital business. You will support the business through its transformation to a ‘cloud first’ approach to infrastructure with IaaS, PaaS and SaaS, working alongside third parties to provide technical solutions that meet business needs and enhance the customer experience.
This is a great opportunity for any technical IT Infrastructure professional to gain hands-on experience of delivering a full cloud strategy.
- Transformation to a cloud first approach to infrastructure with IaaS, PaaS and SaaS.
- 3rd line problem management for BAU issues.
- Best practice roll out for M365 across the group by managing enabling and transition projects.
Some key technologies include:
- Cisco, Netscaler, TMG, Firewalls, DNS/DHCP, Routing
- Vmware, Windows Server, Active Directory, Veem, Citrix, Azure, AWS, Office 365
- Exchange, SharePoint, onedrive, Skype for business
- SCCM, SCOM, BitLocker
This advert is a snapshot of the role and shows some of the key elements and experience required.
For a more in-depth and confidential conversation around your career/CV, the role and organisation- Apply now.