IT Infrastructure Operations Manager required for a business based in Manchester, paying in the range of £50,000-£55,000 D.O.E.
This role is part of a long-term transformation piece aimed at creating a truly technology-driven business. As the IT Infrastructure Operations Manager, you will primarily be in charge of the infrastructure support team and the smooth operation of the IT infrastructure hardware and software estate.
As the IT Infrastructure Manager, you will be responsible for managing any infrastructure projects that are current or in future plans. Alongside this there will be the opportunity to develop and embed new processes, whilst maturing and upgrading the technology environment.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Management, Leadership and development of the infrastructure support team
- Operational and strategic management of the IT infrastructure estate (hardware, software and networking)
- Stakeholder management up to CIO level
- 3rd party supplier management
- Management of individual infrastructure projects and a project pipeline
Key technical skills:
- Office 365
- Server 2008/2012/2016
- Windows 7/10
- Networking (Cisco, LAN, WAN, DNS, DHCP)
This advert is a snapshot of the role and shows some of the key elements and experience required.
For a more in-depth and confidential conversation around your career/CV, the role and organisation- Apply now.