Application Support Engineer.
This is a professional role requiring integrity and commitment, together with the ability to work to tight deadlines. Paying up to £31,000 + benefits.
To diagnose faults on systems, monitor system states and provide fixes, system restarts and user advice as required, liaise with peers and end-users in the business to provide a high level of service and stability within the applications.Responsibilities
- Resolve unresolved tickets and escalate where fit
- Provide technical advice for the applications supported
- Provide 3rd line support function to IT Operations.
- Providing ideas and plans to support the implementation of process improvements
- Follow the full software development life-cycle
- Application support experience.
- SQL background
- Experience with Unix, Linux and windows.
- Significant relevant IT experience
This advert is a snapshot of the role for a more detailed job specification, information about the client a confidential conversation around your CV and current situation, Apply Now