(RK40) Solution Architect
£60,000.00 - 75,000.00 Per Annum (plus benefits)
Solution Architect required for a software business based in West Yorkshire, paying up to £75K Plus benefits
This is a great opportunity for a high level Solution Architect looking to take on more responsibility and drive real change and improvement across a business – moving towards an Enterprise Architect role.
As Solution Architect you will be experienced in large data driven software applications, working on improving disparate legacy systems and moving to new and improved architecture, able to take the lead on project requirements.
You will be responsible for business IT architecture and future strategy working extremely closely with the CTO.
Core experience will cover a mixture of the following:
· Large Scalable Application experience built with Microsoft technologies; C#, .Net Core and Web API
· Additional knowledge of; Microservices / Web Services / Azure Cloud and Middleware
· Strong Database principles and modelling; SQL Server
· Excellent experience of architectural design principles across infrastructure and cloud technologies
· An understanding of regulatory, legislative and industry best practice
· Excellent stakeholder management skills across the business, technical and non-technical, regarding business implications and process changes
· BCS Architect or TOGAF Certification
You will join a business who continue to invest in improving its external customer propositions, business performance and scalability. This is a business that has already invested in and adopted many new processes and new tech improvements, and this is an extension of their future proofing and investment.
To find out more please click Apply and we will be in touch