Service Desk Analyst
As a Service Desk Analyst, you will provide rapid and effective first line support to all users. You will be working with a number of applications and systems and will be required to analyse and diagnose issues to provide sound resolutions to service requests and incidents.
With a great development and career progression plan for individuals that want to progress their career through the levels of support. Key responsibilities for this role will be:
- Receive and log incidents into the Service Desk System.
- Prioritise tickets in terms of the level of urgency.
- Process tickets to successfully resolve and close the ticket.
- Achieve higher levels of first time fix.
- Be capable of operating in a fast paced environment.
- 1st Line experience.
- Experience with Windows (Active Directory, Office 365)
- Excellent organisational skills as you must be flexible in handling multiple issues concurrently.
- Strong communication skills and telephone manor.
- Proficiency in all office suite applications, desktop operating systems.
This advert is a snapshot of the role for a more detailed job specification, information about the client a confidential conversation around your CV and current situation, Apply Now