Cloud Architect - North West Based - Hybrid - 1/2 days a month on site.
Cloud Architect - Azure - required for this North West based organisation who will be responsible for developing and maintaining an excellent understanding of cloud and Infrastructure based technologies with a focus on Microsoft Azure solutions and Office 365, in terms of strategic direction and the investment portfolio.
As the cloud architect working in collaboration with the architecture team and head of architecture you will be responsible for the cloud architecture work including partnering with analysts, engineers and third parties to design and assure enterprise level solutions across operational real time network systems and non-operational corporate systems.
As the cloud architect you will partner with the business, technology teams and 3rd party to deliver cloud architecture against the aligned strategy.
Ideally you will have come from an infrastructure background and the company uses Azure as its cloud solution with a hybrid model in place. With an enterprise level estate, the business is heavily invested in its technology and creating the right fit for purpose solutions that deliver now and in the future.
This organisation has a very good and direct relationship with Microsoft so support & training is consistently available, and they are investing in Azure stack.
To be successful in this role you will ideally have experience in as much of the following as possible:
- Designing and implementing cloud solutions incorporating Azure IaaS / PaaS.
- Integration of solutions across Cloud (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS) and existing datacentre services.
- Migrating applications to cloud services and experience of hands-on implementation.
- Native Cloud tools
- Identity Access Management, Active Directory, RBAC, DHP, DNS.
- Networking (LAN / WAN / SD-WAN), DNS, DHCP, Express Route, Load-Balancers.
- Office 365 including Exchange, SharePoint, OneDrive, and Teams.
- Conditional Based Access and MFA based security.
A background in on-premises infrastructure including server, storage and networking is desirable but not essential.
This advert is just a snapshot of the role for more information on the role, the organisation and a confidential discussion around your CV and Career – Apply Now!