(RK182) AWS DevOps Engineer
£50,000.00 - 65,000.00 Per Annum (Plus Remote Working & Benefits)
AWS DevOps Engineer required for a successful Software business based near Manchester, paying up to £65K + Fully Remote Working and Benefits
This is a fantastic role to drive visible change and improvements across an already successful business. This is a business that has seen impressive growth over the last 6 years, and due to a recent acquisition they are investing in their AWS Cloud solutions and need an AWS DevOps Engineer to join them in order to advise on best practice and solutions, as well as be hands-on in technical delivery
To paint the picture; the two businesses coming together were Azure hosted and AWS hosted – AWS won the battle and now everything is going to be AWS.
This is an interesting role as they want your advice and expertise to guide them, and the current team, down the most successful path.
Knowledge of broad AWS eco-system would be ideal, as well as some exposure to Azure, in order to consult on what does/doesn’t work well with each technology and tooling.
Technology and Experience that would fit well in a previous DevOps role:
· Strong AWS Cloud experience is essential
· Experience in EC2, S3, R53, DynamoDB is expected however what would really make you stand out is experience with lots of different services to consult and really own the AWS stack.
· Terraform and other similar technologies
· Jira, CI/CD Pipelines, Cassandra, MongoDb and so on
· Scripting experience in Python, Powershell or Bash
*Please do note that of course not all the above is important, it’s to give an idea and thought process
This is a great opportunity with a business happy to invest heavily to improve their DevOps approaches.
Please get in touch for more details by clicking Apply and we will be in touch