Network Engineer – Cisco - required to join this 600 people organisation that has doubled in size this year.
This company is a market leader in their space and has immediately recognisable global brands within its client base they are on a big journey as a business to enhance the technologies used across their IT estate to remain competitive and offer our clients the best possible service.
This organisation’s Global IT team is growing rapidly, and they need a Cisco based Network Engineer to lead the redesign of their internal network. You will utilise your networking expertise to initiate the use of new technologies across our global infrastructure to drive improvements in network performance. In addition to this you will support other infrastructure technologies around the business.
You will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and be team orientated promoting knowledge sharing.
As the SME Network Engineer, you must be able to drive your own initiatives and act autonomously whilst managing conflicting priorities and working with limited frameworks
What we are looking for someone who has experience in as much of the following as possible:
- Experience working with Cisco configuration troubleshooting of routing protocols: OSPF, LDP, EIGRP, RIP, BGP, etc
- Experience in working with Cisco Switches and Virtual Port Channel configuration.
- Wireless managed network infrastructure.
- Experienced with VOIP configuring and troubleshooting
- MPLS Networks
- Firewall security policy implementation and monitoring
- Implementation of QoS to support our VoIP solution
For more information on this role a detailed job specification 5and information around this client’s future projects, Apply now!