Head of Service
London, City | £75,000 to 85,000, Bonus & Bens
Head of IT Service required with proven operational service experience to lead the retail service arm of this national brand.
As Head of Service for retail you will be responsible for service provision through aligning business and IT strategies; optimising IT capabilities and services to deliver IT commitments and business outcomes.
Alongside this, as the Head of Service for retail, you will lead the short and long-term business & IT service needs through the Transformation Programmes in order that they become commercially sustainable.
Furthermore, as Head of Service for retail, you will be accountable for the introduction of all new IT services to the business, ensuring that they conform to expectations and ensure the cost of all IT services are value for money and in line with industry benchmarking.
Currently this client uses a SIAM model, with a traditional tower model to deliver its service so you must you must have a high degree of commercial contract management acumen, excellent supplier management skills and the ability to influence and communicate to ensure effective stakeholder management across all levels within the organisation.
To Apply for this role, you must be able demonstrate significant experience in the following:
• Managing and leading a complex service environment.
• Track record in proactively engaging and improving the overall quality of service delivered by IT.
• Experience of managing difficult or complex relationships.
• Experience in leading and working closely with business leaders, challenging conventional thinking and identifying opportunities to generate business benefit.
• Excellent commercial acumen with a proven record of challenging senior stakeholders to ensure the client receives the best value for service.
• Experience in developing business or IT strategies in a complex organisation.
• A high degree of customer orientation and commerciality in decision-making, coupled with analytical and strategic decision-making skills.
• Budget management
Experience of working within a SIAM model is not essential in this role but would be a bonus, what is essential is the ability to lead, engage, create and deliver strategy and excellent supplier management skills.
This advert is a snapshot of the current role, for a more detailed job specification, information around the client, and a confidential discussion around your career and CV Apply now!