Head of IT Security
London, City | £100,000 to 110,000 inc bonus & bens
Head of IT Security required for this leading UK based orgnaisation to lead the IT Security function nationally.
As the Head of IT Security, you will be responsible for articulating the organisational Operating model for IT Security, mitigating the Cyber Security risks and issues that are encountered and setting up a functioning Cyber Security team. Alongside this you will be responsible for driving forward the security transformation programme.
As Head of IT Security, you will solely develop and be responsible for the Security strategy that is aligned to the businesses vision, strategy, objectives and incorporates the latest industry practices.
You must have strong stakeholder management capability at C-Level to influence business strategy in relation to IT Security and maintain key relationships with IT Vendors at executive level.
From a governance, operational and incident perspective you will be expected to develop frameworks and policy, maintain processes and procedures to provide Cyber Security protection and maintain the Cyber security incident management framework and response capability.
You will have as much of the following as possible:
• Significant IT Security experience within a similar organisation of understanding business. priorities and managing business partnerships.
• Track record in proactively building, engaging and improving an IT Security function.
• Experience of managing difficult or complex relationships. Preferably with at least 5 years senior management experience in an IT Security context.
• Experience in leading and working closely with business leaders, challenging conventional thinking and identifying opportunities to generate business benefit.
• Excellent commercial acumen with a proven record of challenging senior stakeholders to ensure best value
• Experience in developing business or IT Security strategies in a complex organisation.
• Ideally have CISSP or CISMP qualifications.
• Ensuring the compliance with IT Security standards (e.g. ISO27001 and PCI-DSS).
This positon is a challenging role for a market leading organisation and will suit somebody with immediate capability and experience but then has significant growth potential to develop upwards.
This Advert is a snapshot of the role, for a more detailed job specification, client information and a confidential discussion around your CV and Career Apply now!