Solutions Designer / Technical Architect
Warrington | £50,000k + excellent bens.
A Solutions Designer/Technical Architect with strong Infrastructure experience is required to join a national organisation based in Warrington to support the Lead Architect in the creation of functional and non-functional design specifications, blueprints and standards captured in the appropriate document.
As the Solutions Designer/Technical Architect you will be involved in reviewing wider business and architecture solutions in conjunction with appropriate technology standards and principles and take responsibility for evaluating and recommending infrastructure based solutions to determine best fit products and services, and technical design and change reviews.
To be successful in this role you will need to have proven experience in at least one of the following:
• Infrastructure Services i.e. Server (Wintel including AD, DNS, DHCP & Unix), Virtualisation (VMWare, Solaris, RedHat), Networking & Security
• Office 365 & Cloud based Services i.e. Exchange, SharePoint and Skype for Business
• End Point Devices & Management i.e. Desktop, Tablets & Phones along with MDM / EMM platforms
• Storage & Backup
• Databases (SQL & Oracle)
You will also require:
• Excellent stakeholder engagement and communication skills across all levels
• Experience of large enterprise environments
• Knowledge of Architecture frameworks and methodologies, such as TOGAF
• A full, valid UK driving licence and be prepared to travel to other offices as required.
This would be a great role for someone who has the relevant technical experience (perhaps working as a Systems Engineer or 3rd/4th Line Support) with some experience in solutions design looking for the next step in their career.
What are you waiting for – Apply now!