London, City | £95,000 + 5k car + bonus + excellent benefits
A Domain CTO is required to join one of the largest retail network and financial services chain in the UK to work closely with the Business CIO defining strategic technology intent for the Business Vertical and recommending spend of up to £100million.
Consulting with the internal and external Business Stakeholders, the Domain CTO will define the outcomes, use cases, requirements and solution options and, in doing so, build credibility and confidence in IT and its Suppliers as solutions partners.
The Domain CTO will be expected to provide technical leadership, project assurance and implementation management across their Business CIO’s portfolio, resolving technical problems encountered by Business Stakeholders in delivery and ensuring the development of overall solutions to the time, budget and quality levels agreed with the Business.
To perform this role successfully your key skills and experience should include:
• Experience of designing and deploying solutions into multi-channel or omnichannel retail businesses - ideally with a background including one or more of Retail, Financial Services, Telco, Mails or Government services
• Experience of solutions that utilise consumer data understanding and insight to create personalised engagement
• Understanding of technologies including, ERP, Point of Sale, CRM, eCommerce
• Detailed knowledge and accreditation in ITIL and/or TOGAF
• Solid experience in some of the following disciplines: Enterprise Application Architecture; Technology & Infrastructure
Architecture; Integration Architecture; and Digital or Data Architecture
• Experience of Agile and Prince 2 methodologies
• Familiarisation with Architectural tools, standards and methods
• Understanding of software and delivery technologies including Cloud, Infrastructure as a Service, Platform as a Service, Software As a Service, Open Source
• Knowledge and understanding of Information Security
This an excellent role for someone that thrives on using their knowledge and capabilities to be part of an exciting transformation within this organisation – Apply now!