Information Security Manager
Manchester | £60,000-Â£70,000 + bens.
An Information Security Manager is required to join one of the biggest, award winning online organisations on the planet! The role is based in Manchester and will be responsible for information and IT security policy for physical and electronic information.
As the Information Security Manager you will be the technical lead for compliance to PCI DSS, Data Protection Act 1988 and other directives covering getting compliant and staying compliant. You will also implement the operational governance across information security covering support in security relevant incidents, ICO requests, DDoS attack replies, IT security architecture/implementation adaptations, etc.
In this role you will be responsible for:
• Defining, implementing, maintaining and communicating process and framework of information security aligned to the organisation’s information security policy and approach
• Running the internal operational information security processes
• Defining and implementing process on how the organisation can stay compliant to all information security relevant topic covering an early warning system of new regulation, changed regulation, etc.
• Reviewing existing technical environment globally, propose changes, managing changes to improve IT security
• Aligning IT risk management to the organisation’s overall approach and ensuring process implementation, including training
• Ensuring defined mitigation actions of IT Risk Register are implemented and have appropriate budget
• Linking IT Risk Management to other processes like Information Security, BCM & DR, Incident Management, Change Management, etc
To perform the Information Security Manager role successfully you will have strong experience of managing and communicating with stakeholders at Executive/Board level; solid Project Management experience; excellent PCI DSS and DPA1988 knowledge; and experience of implementing ISO27001/2 in a global organisation.
The ideal candidate will have a degree in computing and a qualification in information security (ISO27001) and project management (Prince2 Foundation, MSP, etc.).
This is a fantastic opportunity and not to be missed. If you’re interested in discussing further Apply now!