Lead Business Analyst
Manchester | £55000 to 65000 plus benefits
A Lead Business Analyst is required to join a global organisation based in Manchester that provide solutions and innovate for almost 60 industry sectors across more than 100 countries.
The Lead Business Analyst (IT) is responsible for leading, gathering and guiding the business requirements focusing on Finance functions and will work with business stakeholders in the function to understand and refine business and user requirements to then make suitable recommendations.
You will manage projects, develop IT strategic roadmaps and model business processes for Finance, while focusing on alignment of requirements on a regional and global level.
The Lead Business Analyst will use their comprehensive knowledge of business processes to identify and resolve problems, document the requirements and prioritise initiatives that drive business value.
To perform this role successfully you will need to have:
• Strong experience and knowledge of managing end to end accounting / finance business process with a good understanding of data storage structures
• Solid business analysis experience in finance such as conducting evaluations, producing workflows, improving processes and providing recommendations
• Experience using mainframe or distributed general ledger accounting systems
• Strong knowledge of Financial Services industry with the focus on Finance/Treasury business domain
• Knowledge of project methodology (requirements, design, development, test and implementation) and change management processes
• Experience of delivering DW and BI solutions that exceed expectations in content, accuracy, reliability and performance
• Lean Six Sigma and Continuous improvement experience and certifications
• Understanding of SAP master and transactional data and reporting interdependencies
• Undergraduate degree in business or information technology or another related discipline.
Needless to say, strong communication and stakeholder management experience is a must.
So, if you have the above and are an innovative individual Apply now!