(RK143) Digital Analytics Implementation Specialist
Greater London | £40,000.00 - 45,000.00 Per Annum (Plus Remote Working & Benefits)
Digital Analytics Implementation Specialist required for a Software Business based in London, paying up to £45K + Benefits and Remote Working.
As Digital Analytics Implementation Specialist you will work alongside the Analytics and Development teams, as well as Product Managers, to increase tracking code adoption for the business and project managing the data generation and governance.
This is a new role within the business where you will be heavily involved in the business’ digital analytics and user event data tracking solutions.
Possible tooling and experience could be as follows:
Please note, this is a guide only and we absolutely do NOT expect you to have all these, just some and the right attitude to succeed:
· Analytics and Visualisation tools: Mixpanel, Amplitude
· Customer data platforms: Segment, mParticle, Rudderstack
· Experience with User Event Tracking / Event Data
· Some experience with A/B Testing would be nice
· You will also enjoy working across multiple teams and will have a visible role in the business with real career prospects
This Digital Analytics Implementation Specialist hire is going to be a flexible process and the hiring managers have very sensible expectations on the above – it really is a great team and leader.
For more information please click Apply and we will be in touch