Head of OT Cyber Security Engineering
As Head of in this role you will be technical leader with vision and passion for operational technology cyber security engineering to join an entrepreneurial, proactive, and enthusiastic team building operational technology cyber security solutions across multiple sectors.
As Head of OT Cyber Security, you will work alongside other subject matter and engineering experts you will be the leading technical advocate. You will be expected to lead diverse teams, nurture and mentor other consultants and engage with customers and clients in pre-sales and ongoing business development activities.
Reporting to the Director of Cyber Security you will have scope to apply your leadership and management skills in a very technical but business driven environment making best use of a growing team. You will be expected to share knowledge and become the EMEA technical leader whilst retaining a significant commercial focus.
This is a new and exciting opportunity for a passionate engineer that understands the detail of OT cyber security risk and how best to address it in complex environments.
Ideally you will have the following:
- Deep understanding of OT cyber security technical standards, regulations, and methodologies.
- Ability to relate complex technical solutions to a business audience.
- Experience of risk management and delivering complex OT cyber security projects.
- Industrial engineering, control systems or operational technology background.
Ideally, you may also have experience with:
- Adapting and applying new OT engineering approaches
- OT cyber security incidents, policies, procedures and governance
As the individual you will come with strategic and growth mindset and want to cultivate innovation internally and externally.
There is significant growth potential within this organisation.
For more information on this role, a detailed job specification along with a confidential discussion around your career and CV – Apply now.