Integration Developer required for a large software driven group, Preston based, paying up to £45,000 plus benefits.
The main focus is working on a Greenfield transformation project, programming all legacy systems onto one platform.
The integration developer will be working on current and new applications development projects and integrating onto one platform.
To be successful in this Integration Developer role, you would have:
- 2 years of commercial development experience, using either C# or Java.
- Have an understanding of integration strategies and/or techniques.
- High level skills in API development.
- Knowledge of one of the following: Rest, SOAP, JSON, XML or HTTP.
- Have solid knowledge of the SDLC.
- Be able to demonstrate meeting tight deadlines.
*Please note this is a 12 Month Fixed Term Contract.