(BR50) BI Developer
£45,000.00 Per Annum
BI Developer required for a business looking to expand their analytical capabilities, paying up to 45K plus benefits
You will be joining an established business in their next phase and investment in analytics and culture.
The successful applicant can expect to do the following:
· Produce high quality reports using a variety of reporting tools SQL Server, Excel, Power BI
· Create visualisations and reports for requested projects
· Translate business requirements into technical specifications for BI reports and dashboard
· Take full ownership of the analysis and reporting to the business.
· Perform detailed analysis of business processes and systems and make suggestions based on your findings
· Ensure that releases into production are carried out with due diligence
· Identify and implement internal process improvements by automating manual work and optimising the delivery and performance of data
· Liaising with various levels of stakeholders to understand, interpret, design and implement end-to -end business processes and technical solutions
· Develop and update technical documentation
· Work with the team to promote Analytics across the business
· Microsoft BI Stack (SQL Server 2008 onwards including T-SQL, SSIS and SSAS).
· Cloud database technology experience in Azure/AWS
· Data warehousing and Data Modelling.
· Conceptual, logical, physical data modelling.
· ETL experience – building optimised and complex data flows to make data available for analytics.
· Power BI
· Experience with Tableau
· Experience with solution design
This advert is a snapshot of the role for a more detailed job specification, information about the client a confidential conversation around your CV and current situation, Apply Now