Manchester | £325 to 365 per day - 6 months
Wintel engineer required to work on existing projects within this clients current Infrastructure team. As the Wintel Engineer you will need to have excellent experience of deploying and supporting Microsoft technologies.
As the Wintel Engineer you will work in adherence to design and change control processes, act as a Subject Mater Expert for the Wintel and VMWare Estate, as well as working on infrastructure such as VPN, PKI, proxy services and anti-virus. This includes fault diagnosis and deep dive performance tuning / enhancement to ensure services are running securely, reliably and efficiently.
As the Wintel Engineer you must be capable of and have experience of understanding / interpreting designs, then producing builds and configuration.
As the Wintel Engineer you will get to work with some of the latest technologies on these projects such as Office 365, AD 2016, Azure etc.
For this role, you are required to be able to show as much of the following experience as possible:
• Extensive Wintel build and configuration knowledge
• Design interpretation of architecture documents
• VMware build
• Engaging and working across multiple teams with multiple technologies
• Working on multiple projects
• Working autonomously with limited peer review
Qualifications or Experience of any of the following would be ideal but are not essential:
· VMWare VCP6-DCV
· O365 – hybrid mode (exchange, SharePoint & Skype )
· Active Directory 2016, ADFS and AD connect with Azure based replication
This advert is just a snapshot of the role, technology and opportunity. For more information on this client, a detailed job specification and confidential discussion Apply now!