Head of IT Strategy & Architecture.
Head of IT Strategy & Architecture required for this leading north west organisation. Within this role you will be accountable for the IS strategy and conformance of current, new and amended IT services to that strategy. From an architecture perspective you will be accountable for the overall Enterprise Architecture and the development of technology strategies, solutions and services.
As the Head of IT Strategy & Architecture you will be responsible for ensuring the function is engaging with the business to make sure that business plans are informed by IT providing an easy to use IT “front door” to capture business demand for services. You will develop and govern the IS strategy in line with wider business strategies and manage the development and delivery of the Enterprise Architecture capability.
As Head of IT Strategy & Architecture you will be responsible for prioritising and optimising the IT portfolio based on the IS Strategy and business needs. Developing and constantly “policing” the information security management strategy, as well as coordinating annual and strategic business planning for IT.
As Head of IT Strategy & Architecture you will ensure that approved IT strategies flow through architecture and design activities and the programme portfolio deliver appropriate outcomes for the business.
Through managing information security activities, you will actively seek to protect the business from threat and malicious attack and will be responsible for IT activities within the business planning cycle, ensuring that IT inputs are timely, appropriate and aligned to business demand.
To be successful in this role you will have as much of the following as possible:
- Proven strategic and Enterprise Architecture role experience.
- Have a thorough and broad understanding of information technology to ensure that valuable insights can be given to all IT challenges.
- Have experience of working in a senior leadership position.
- Have a good understanding of enterprise architecture at all tiers to enable effective leadership with the IT enterprise architecture team.
- Have experience in developing IS/IT strategies and managing them in a delivery context.
- Have experience in IT departmental planning and budgeting.
- Have excellent stakeholder management and business engagement skills.
- The ability to build and maintain relationships at all levels of the organisation.
- Ability to present effectively to senior business leaders.
If you have any of the following qualifications then these would be a bonus but are not essential to being successful in the role: Togaf, ITIL, Prince2, MSP, CISSP
This advert is just a snapshot of the role.For a detailed job specification and information on the client along with a confidential conversation around your current career situation and CV; Apply now!