Director - Oracle Consulting – Manchester or London
Global consulting firm is looking to hire exceptional Director level candidates who are business development focused with excellent Oracle experience across complex multinationals and are looking to push to the next level in their career.
A career within this Oracle practice, will provide you with the opportunity to help organisations use enterprise technology to achieve their digital technology goals and capitalise on business opportunities. The aim within the Oracle consulting arm is to help clients implement and effectively use Oracle offerings to solve their business problems and fuel success.
As a Director, you’ll lead and work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping end clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution.
Some of the specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Lead business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients.
- Develop project strategies to solve complex technical challenges for clients.
- Manage and deliver large projects by developing the project team, assessing engagement risks. throughout, driving conclusions, and reviewing / challenging the output produced by the team.
- Shape and deliver projects to meet and exceed the expectations of clients and quality criteria.
- Train, coach, and supervise team members.
- Continuing to develop internal relationships and your brand.
- As an experienced Oracle professional, you will be comfortable consulting with clients at C level – typically CFOs / CEOs and enhancing the Oracle consulting practices reputation within this community.
- Proven demonstrable Oracle business development and implementation experience.
- Preferably large complex multinationals experience.
- Demonstratable leadership experience.
- To be considered an expert in your field.
- Self-motivated with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- A flexible and team focused working style within a multi-functional team.
- Insurance or financial services background would be useful.
- Solving and Delivering on complex technical challenges.
This advert is just a snapshot of the position. For a far more detailed role profile, client information and a confidential discussion around your CV, current situation and future progression: Apply Now.