Head of IT Cloud Services
Head of IT Cloud Services required for this North East based organisation.This is a role covering Europe and will be responsible for the operation and development of IT cloud services and cloud service management.
As Head of Cloud you will be responsible for the Cloud strategy in line with the wider IT & Business strategy along with owning the operation and development of IT cloud services and cloud service management.
As Head of Cloud you will manage, implement and maintain the Cloud Target Operating Model, as a framework for the use of all cloud-based services across the group. As part of this you will advise IT management and senior management on strategies, concepts and roadmaps in terms of transformation and migration of applications to the TOM.
You will lead and manage the Cloud IT services team across Europe who will develop, implement and maintain the Cloud Service Catalogue. Furthermore, you will ensure the compliance of internal and external IT cloud service providers within the group by using SLAs and KPIs – in so far related to IT cloud services and cloud service management.
As Head of Cloud you will review and approves major contracts for computing and information technology services and equipment, in so far related to IT cloud services.
You will also be responsible for satisfying the needs of information security, IT security and data protection in the context of IT cloud services and meeting the requirements of IT Governance, Risk Management and Compliance in the area of IT cloud services.
To be Successful in this role you must have as much experience of the following as possible:
- Experience in a leading function in the field of IT cloud service management, IT service management or IT infrastructure management
- Long-term work experience in the range of IT management
- In-depth knowledge of cloud infrastructure components
- Comprehensive work experience in migration of applications into public cloud environments
- Ideally some certifications in the areas of project management (PMI or Prince2), IT service management (ITIL), IT governance (COBIT)
- Ideally either AWS technical professional certification and/or Azure competent certification
- Stakeholder management experience to Director and C-level
- Experience of developing and delivering cloud strategy
This advert is just a snapshot of the position. For a far more detailed role profile, client information and a confidential discussion around your CV, current situation and potential next steps: Apply Now!